Welcome to Webmart! We are here to do good in the world, sharing profits with our staff, reducing our impact on the environment with our Oxygen Farm, supporting charities with over £720,000 donated, all whilst providing exceptional services to our clients. We are also a proud B Corp – a movement of companies using business as a force for good.
We’re looking for a Client Strategist to join our Client Services Team. This role is pivotal in ensuring Webmart build and maintain strong, strategic relationships with our clients. You will form relationships with all stakeholders within your allocated accounts and be the ‘go to’ for strategic, integrated marketing conversations. You will be suggesting, enabling and reviewing marketing campaigns across all online & offline channels, striving to constantly improve the return on our client’s investment.
The role can be hybrid, with the view to coming into the Bicester or Barnsley office to collaborate with the team as well as travelling to visit clients at their offices. Our core working hours are 08:30 am to 17:30 pm, Monday to Friday with one hour for lunch. There is the potential to negotiate flexible working options.
The salary for the role is £40,000 – £50,000, dependent on experience.
- Take ownership for the growth within your portfolio of allocated clients, working collaboratively with the wider Client Services team and the Senior Client Strategist.
- Establish close working relationships with clients and build out relationships into relevant departments, uncovering new contacts and opportunities.
- Co-create account specific plans and objectives with other internal stakeholders, utilising the available data from Live Account Development Plans, ensuring these next steps are up to date on a regular basis when objectives are achieved.
- Undertake quarterly review meetings with Account Directors and Senior Client Strategist on all accounts to discuss performance vs target as well as discussing/uncovering opportunities and challenges. Updating Live Account Development Plans where necessary.
- Ensure all clients across your portfolio have a thorough understanding of Webmart’s current Value Proposition, Products and Services. Creating/presenting on-brand proposals to pitch for new and/or retained work.
- Pro-actively identify and suggest areas and trends that should be marketed to our clients, segmenting clients where necessary.
- Work with the Senior Client Strategist and the Client Services Director to identify and build out relevant and regular marketing to all customers and track engagement.
- Build and maintain a rapport with key New Business clients as they transition into the Client Services Team, taking ownership of them as they are onboarded into your portfolio.
- Proven experience of working on successful brand or communications strategies and/or experience in consultative selling.
- Experience in Portfolio Management.
- Experience discussing and advising on marketing activity, ideally with direct end clients in either online or offline channels – both would be an advantage.
- Ability to create & deliver strategically led proposals, including review / follow up recommendations.
- Impeccable communication, coordination, and organisational skills, with experience presenting, building relationships at senior level and delivering workshops.
- Ability to manage time & priorities to ensure completion of KPI’s in a fast-moving environment.
Nice to have:
- A passion for sustainability! Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do including our offering to clients, so an interest in sustainability would be an advantage.
- Experience of using print as a channel within the marketing mix.
- Prior experience of working to financial targets.
Working at Webmart, you also get*
From day 1:
- 25 Days Holiday and Bank Holidays, pro rata.
- 2 Family Days, pro rata.
- Birthday off.
- Free use of Webmart Oxygen Farm (just pay cleaning fee).
- Free access to external helpline for confidential mental health and wellbeing support (also covering topics such as financial and legal advice) for you and anyone in household who is 16 or over.
- £500 available for counselling services or other mental health support.
- Friday Bev O’clock.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Hero of the Month (HOTM) award scheme.
- Volunteering day and £250 charity donation.
- Companywide target driven wheel spins (charity and prize money).
- Entry into our BFOA scheme- Bonus for Outstanding Achievement.
- Workplace pension.
On successful completion of probation (usually six months):
- Private Health Insurance Option.
- Emergency Staff Loans.
- Cycle to work scheme support.
After 2 years of service:
- Move from BFOA scheme to the Senior Executive Incentive Scheme (SExI Scheme)- which is a profit share scheme where a proportion of profits are shared at the business’ discretion.
After 5 years:
- Increased employer pension contributions.
After 10 years:
- Increased employer pension contributions.
- Unpaid sabbatical option.
- All employees can take their Webmart birthday off if it falls on a weekday after 10 years of service.
* some benefits are at the employer’s discretion.
Webmart are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and every role is open to applications from all sections of society. We aim to build a workplace where we understand the whole person, to build a culture of inclusion and belonging where Webmarteers can be themselves.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for the role, please complete the form below. For applications we require a CV and Cover Letter. We will be closing applications on 2nd June 2023 and will respond to all applicants. We are planning to run first interviews in our Bicester office in the week of 12th June, and second interviews in the Bicester office in the week of 19th June. We reserve the right to close applications early if a suitable applicant is found. If you would like some more information before applying or have any questions about the process, please contact email@example.com.
If you would like some more information before applying or have any questions about the process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.