Digital Marketing Manager
Home/Bicester or Home/Barnsley based
Welcome to Webmart. We are an integrated marketing services provider who truly believes the future of marketing is a best of both offline and online. We believe the best customer journey for consumers contains multi-discipline marketing that blends the best attributes of offline and online to drive sustainable business growth for our clients.
This role will be an opportunity to build out that future alongside marketing leading services already provided by the team. We are here to do good in the world, sharing profits with our staff, reducing our impact on the environment with our Oxygen Farm, supporting charities with over £700,000 donated, all whilst providing exceptional services to our customers.
We are looking for an exceptional Digital Marketing Manager to manage and execute digital campaigns for our customers. You will work with a portfolio of clients to execute their digital marketing campaigns. Working with our strategy and sales teams, you will also help to create their integrated marketing strategy to drive their ROI.
The role can either be based at home, with regular visits to our Barnsley or Bicester office, or based in either office. There is the potential to negotiate flexible working options. Our normal working hours are 08:30 am to 17:30 pm, Monday to Friday with one hour for lunch.
The salary for the role is £30,000 – £35,000, dependant on experience.
- Manage multiple accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customers.
- Create and implement tailored digital marketing plans in conjunction with the client and Marketing Consultants.
- Work closely with other members of the team on the day-to-day operational processes including campaign set-up, receipt/development of creative, troubleshooting etc.
- Work closely with Sales and Category Management on pricing.
- Implement digital marketing plans, including social media advertising, email marketing, SMS marketing and paid social.
- Be aware of the broader marketing mix across your customer base, particularly PPC, SEO and Influencer Marketing.
- Coordinate with the design team to create outstanding adverts, photography, and videography for clients.
- Build and maintain a brand’s presence across multiple marketing channels.
- Create, execute, and monitor marketing campaign budgets.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Customer Strategy and Customer Services teams to deliver exceptional integrated marketing campaigns.
- Measure key performance metrics, including website traffic, audience engagement, service quotas, bounce rate and ad spend return on investment.
- Coordinate with the wider team to identify innovative growth strategies.
- Prepare reports on the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Use advanced analytics software to identify customer touchpoints and assess end-to-end customer experience across diverse digital channels.
- Experience managing and executing email marketing campaigns.
- Experience managing and executing paid social campaigns.
- Experience managing multiple brands across a range of digital channels.
- Understanding of all relevant digital marketing legislation.
- Ability to work in conjunction with customers and other Webmarteers on campaigns.
- Excellent communication and time management.
Nice to have:
- Experience managing and executing PPC campaigns.
- Experience in sales and/or consulting with customers to improve digital marketing ROI.
- Relevant marketing qualifications.
Working at Webmart, you also get*:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- 2 additional family days off.
- Birthday off.
- Free use of Webmart’s Oxygen Farm (only pay cleaning fee).
- Mental Health support.
- Hero of the Month award scheme.
- Friday Bev O’clock.
- Workplace Pension.
….and post probation:
- Private Health Insurance Option.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Emergency Staff Loans.
… and after 2 years:
- employees become part of the Senior Executive Incentive Scheme (SExI) where a proportion of profits are shared.
* some benefits are at the employer’s discretion.
Webmart are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and every role is open to applications from all sections of society. We aim to build a workplace where we understand the whole person, to build a culture of inclusion and belonging where Webmarteers can be themselves.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for the role, please contact us using the form below. For applications we require a CV and a cover letter. We will be closing applications on 29/07/2022 and will respond to all applicants. We reserve the right to close applications early if a suitable applicant is found.
If you would like some more information before applying, please also contact email@example.com.