Welcome to Webmart! We are an integrated marketing services provider working with national and global brands on their print, point of sale, mail, and offline marketing. We are here to do good in the world, sharing profits with our staff, reducing our impact on the environment with our Oxygen Farm, supporting charities with over £650,000 donated, all whilst providing exceptional services to our customers.
We have an exciting opportunity for a hands-on Marketing Manager in our Sales & Marketing team. The Marketing Manager’s mission will be to deliver inbound marketing leads to the sales team through managing PR, events, design, content and more in conjunction with the wider marketing team.
The salary for the role is £30,000-£36,000 dependent on experience and the role is based out of our Barnsley Office (currently home working due to COVID). However, there is the potential for flexible working options, including home working, where appropriate. Our normal working hours are 08:30 am to 17:30 pm, Monday to Friday with one hour lunch.
- Run, manage, and analyse marketing, sales and leads reports and data.
- Support the sales team with lead generation.
- Co-create marketing content and campaigns.
Design and Branding:
- Lead on and manage Webmart’s design requirements, designing new assets, icons, case studies, videos, photography, infographics, and other marketing design requirements.
PR and Events:
- Identify, plan, and execute suitable events for Webmart. This includes participating in other organisation’s events and hosting our own for various stakeholders (including customers and suppliers).
- Excellent design skills using the Adobe Suite of software, particularly InDesign and Photoshop.
- You are highly motivated and organised.
- You are confident working in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent oral and written interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are able to work to and help develop brand guidelines and image.
- Experience in PR and Events management.
Nice to have:
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Experience using CRM and data tools.
Working at Webmart, you also get*:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 2 additional family days off.
- Birthday off.
- Free use of Webmart’s Oxygen Farm (only pay cleaning fee)
- Mental Health support
- Hero of the Month award scheme
- Friday Bev O’clock
- Workplace Pension
….and post probation:
- Private Health Insurance Option.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Emergency Staff Loans.
… and after 2 years:
- employees become part of the Senior Executive Incentive Scheme (SExI) where a proportion of profits are shared.
* some benefits are at the employer’s discretion.
Webmart are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and every role is open to applications from all sections of society. We aim to build a workplace where we understand the whole person, to build a culture of inclusion and belonging where Webmarteers can be themselves.
Once your application has been submitted, all protected characteristics (like name, age, gender etc.) will be removed to facilitate a blind review.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for the role, please use the application form below. To apply, we require a CV and some examples of previous design work in either jpg, gif, png or pdf format (25MB total limit). We will be closing applications on 29th July and will respond to all applicants. We reserve the right to close applications early if a suitable applicant is found.
If you would like some more information before applying, please also contact email@example.com.