Welcome to Webmart! We are an integrated marketing services provider working with national and global brands on their print, point of sale, mail, and offline marketing. We are here to do good in the world, sharing profits with our staff, reducing our impact on the environment with our Oxygen Farm, supporting charities with over £650,000 donated, all whilst providing exceptional services to our customers.
We are looking for someone to join the Webmart North Customer Service Team as a Portfolio Manager. Reporting to the Webmart North Team Leader, the Portfolio Manager’s mission is to manage and develop a portfolio of fast paced and dynamic accounts, selling and project managing physical marketing services utilising our in house estimating and project management software to optimise workflow.
The salary for the role is £22,000-£27,500 dependent on experience and the role is based out of our Barnsley Office (currently home working due to Covid). However, there is the potential for flexible working options where appropriate. Our normal working hours are 08:30 am to 17:30 pm, Monday to Friday with one hour lunch.
- Build and maintain a rapport with key contacts in the account portfolio.
- Regularly contact portfolio via phone and video call to ensure we are supporting them with all their print work.
- Sell internally to an existing portfolio of accounts.
- Provide customer estimates, book on projects.
- Collate feedback on lost orders.
- Work with clients to build and improve print specifications, where possible.
- Provide referrals to Webmart’s Customer Growth team.
- Ownership and delivery of target relating to portfolio.
- Overseeing customer satisfaction of clients.
- Manage the financial situation of portfolio.
- Run projects for the portfolio.
- Complete projects in time and in line with the specifications.
- Comply to certifications which may govern aspects of the print jobs.
- Manage problems in line with Webmart processes.
- Ensure that all Webmart paperwork is sent out in a timely manner.
- Work with Category Management and Suppliers to source and price products.
- Provide holiday cover for other team members.
- You have experience in account management and sales in the print industry.
- You can balance managing multiple projects for multiple customers.
- You are highly motivated and organised.
- You are confident working in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent oral and written interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are confident making sales calls and building relationships with customers and suppliers.
- You are confident and able to use in house estimating software to generate prices and project manage orders.
- Demonstrable experience of championing change and transition and developing new revenue streams would be an advantage.
Working at Webmart, you also get*:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 2 additional family days off.
- Birthday off.
- Free use of Webmart’s Oxygen Farm (only pay cleaning fee)
- Mental Health support
- Hero of the Month award scheme
- Friday Bev O’clock
- Workplace Pension
….and post probation:
- Private Health Insurance Option.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Emergency Staff Loans.
… and after 2 years:
- employees become part of the Senior Executive Incentive Scheme (SExI) where a proportion of profits are shared.
* some benefits are at the employer’s discretion.
Webmart are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and every role is open to applications from all sections of society. We aim to build a workplace where we understand the whole person, to build a culture of inclusion and belonging where Webmarteers can be themselves.
Once your application has been submitted, all protected characteristics (like name, age, gender etc.) will be removed to facilitate a blind review.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for the role, please use the application form below. For applications we require a CV, to tell us a bit about yourself and why you are interested in a career at Webmart. We will be closing applications on 30th July 2021 and will respond to all applicants.
If you would like some more information before applying, please also contact email@example.com.