Home / Bicester or Home/Barnsley based
Webmart is a marketing agency with a heritage in offline marketing, currently expanding into digital. Our vision is to become the leading, sustainable integrated marketing agency, creating and executing creative and commercially astute strategies, tied to SMART goals, all with sustainability at the heart of every decision. We are here to do good in the world, sharing profits with our staff, reducing our impact on the environment with our Oxygen Farm, supporting charities with over £650,000 donated, all whilst providing exceptional services to our customers.
We’re looking for an ambitious and experienced SEO lead to join our journey into digital. This role would suit someone who is an all-rounder, with a particular focus on content, and authority building. Early on, we will look to engage specialists to support you where they may be gaps in your ability to execute, for example, with technical tactics. Our longer-term vision is to expand the team and bring these niches in-house, with you at the helm.
You’ll work closely with our digital strategist and have access to all the leading tools (and talent!) required to meet the goals you collectively set. Our existing clients are an exciting and diverse bunch, from start-ups to household names, who all share a passion for growth and respect what it takes to get there.
The role can be either remote or hybrid, with the view of coming into the office (Bicester or Barnsley) a few times a month. Our core working hours are 08:30 am to 17:30 pm, Monday to Friday with one hour for lunch. There is the potential to negotiate flexible working options.
The salary for the role is £40,000-£45,000, dependant on experience.
- Working closely with our Digital Strategist, PPC lead and offline specialists to create creative and commercial strategies.
- Executing SEO tactics, from the site architecture to a white paper creation, to scouring HARO for opportunities.
- Keeping on top of industry trends and reporting back to the wider team on key developments and changes.
- Consistently monitor performance, quickly actioning where there is wastage or opportunity.
- Advertise and recruit for freelancers and contractors where required, and manage their input and output once onboarded.
- Proven results, applicants must be able to provide examples of previous success and be prepared to discuss.
- Agency experience
- Knowledge on how to get the very best from all the leading industry tools.
- Expertise in creating outstanding content.
- Ability to find link opportunities and manage the process until the link is placed.
- Experience with local and national SEO.
- A clear understanding of technical fundamentals.
- Experience across multiple CMS, and proficient in HTML and CSS.
- A true ‘t-shaped’ marketer, with a broad knowledge of other channels and tactics.
- A passion for data, analytics, and a firm belief that SEO is more than growing traffic. It’s about impacting the client’s bottom line.
Nice to have:
- Technical SEO experience.
- Tracking experience.
- Managerial experience.
Working at Webmart, you also get*:
From day 1:
- 25 Days Holiday and Bank Holidays, pro rata.
- 2 Family Days
- Birthday off.
- Free use of Webmart Oxygen Farm (just pay cleaning fee).
- Free access to external helpline for confidential mental health and wellbeing support (also covering topics such as financial and legal advice) for you and anyone in household who is 16 or over.
- £500 available for counselling services or other mental health support.
- Friday Bev O’clock.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Hero of the Month (HOTM) award scheme.
- Volunteering day and £250 charity donation.
- Companywide target driven wheel spins (charity and prize money).
- Entry into our BFOA scheme- Bonus for Outstanding Achievement.
- Workplace pension.
On successful completion of probation (usually six months):
- Private Health Insurance Option.
- Emergency Staff Loans.
- Cycle to work scheme support.
After 2 years of service:
- Move from BFOA scheme to the Senior Executive Incentive Scheme (SExI Scheme)- which is a profit share scheme where a proportion of profits are shared at the business’ discretion.
After 5 years:
- Increased employer pension contributions.
After 10 years:
- Increased employer pension contributions.
- All employees can take their Webmart birthday off if it falls on a weekday after 10 years of service.
- Unpaid sabbatical option.
* some benefits are at the employer’s discretion.
Webmart are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and every role is open to applications from all sections of society. We aim to build a workplace where we understand the whole person, to build a culture of inclusion and belonging where Webmarteers can be themselves.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for the role, please contact us using the form below. For applications we require a CV and a cover letter. We will be closing applications on 10th February 2023 and will respond to all applicants. We are planning to run interviews in our Bicester office in the week of 20th February. We reserve the right to close applications early if a suitable applicant is found.
If you would like some more information before applying or have any questions about the process, please contact email@example.com.